Hand in hand, our journey began;
Young, wild and free, I was always your fan;
To the world's very edge and beyond;
Our bond was too strong, to love no other;
Kiss me, I need your love before you're gone.
We are friends of a different kind;
We are lovers of a different time;
Where you go, I would follow, but not this time
Those tears are my on your cheek;
As I lay beside you, when things look bleak;
Setting all things aside, including my pride;
I need to hear your last words before you die.
We are friends of a different kind;
We are lovers of a different time;
Where you go, I would follow, but not this time.
Every breath you take;
Could be your last; and
Young, wild and free, I was always your fan;
To the world's very edge and beyond;
Our bond was too strong, to love no other;
Kiss me, I need your love before you're gone.
We are friends of a different kind;
We are lovers of a different time;
Where you go, I would follow, but not this time
Those tears are my on your cheek;
As I lay beside you, when things look bleak;
Setting all things aside, including my pride;
I need to hear your last words before you die.
We are friends of a different kind;
We are lovers of a different time;
Where you go, I would follow, but not this time.
Every breath you take;
Could be your last; and
I lay here holding mine;
In hopes you say something;
Gripping your hand tightly.
We are friends of a different kind;
We are lovers of a different time;
Where you go, I would follow, but not this time.
This is it, I can feel it;
Your heart is failing and so is mine;
Why, why are you going;
I am not fine, and never will be fine;
I love you, and time will not change my mind.
We are friends of a different kind;
We are lovers of a different time;
Where you go, I would follow, but not this time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment