"change is not the hurt, it is the lack of."
it is hard,
each day
I know
each day
I know
when things remind you
of the things you miss
songs hurt
as they play
and you understand now
and you understand now
memories hurt
as the play on my mind
of how thing use to be
of how thing use to be
empty rooms hurt
a reminder you're not there
as you were always there
as you were always there
tears hurt
when you have them
because now there of me
because now there of me
goodbyes hurt
when you here then
they hurt me too
they hurt me too
the tearless cries
you have
you have
are what truly worry me
it is hard,
each day
I know; but
each day
gets better
as I'm still here
it is hard,
each day
I know; but
each day
gets better
as I'm still here
0 comments:
Post a Comment