Nov 18, 2016

In Disbelief

"darkness falls, then light takes hold, but to where?"



In disbelief, I’ve be thinking of you.
How is it these days come to this?

 Self-reflecting our years from a past I still live;
I stare at the shadows of what remains on this grave.

Winds blow through a spirit cast freely away.
Does that mean I’m truly free?

Or maybe just maybe it’s another dream.
Who knows if I will ever find those answers…?

In disbelief, I’ve be thinking of you.
How is it these days come to this?

Self-reflecting our years from a past I still live;
I stare at the shadows of what remains on this grave.

Floating amongst the headstones columns;
passing the rows residing on hallow grassy knolls.

Where teenagers lose their innocence, wild and free;
I remember us, doing those same horny schemes.

“What is it that I’ve become?”
Breaking down amongst the stones; “What have I done?”

In disbelief, I’ve be thinking of you.
How is it these days come to this?

Self-reflecting our years from a past I still live;
I stare at the shadows of what remains on this grave.

A brief mental lapsed of a bad decision;
brought this dark heavy weight onto our hearts.

I’m truly sorry that we are apart.
I’m sorry that you had to be a part of this.

I don’t know what else to say other then…
In disbelief, I’ve be thinking of you.
How is it these days come to this?

Self-reflecting our years from a past I still live;
I stare at the shadows of what remains on this grave.

Come back to me.
I need you in these…arms.

Need to feel your here;
Even if it I can’t my dear.

I have to for the last time.
 

0 comments: