Nov 19, 2016

Queen St.



"footsteps along a familiar path, puts the mind at ease"

 
Walking along Queen St. listening to a beat.
Watching people strolling past as their lives are passed.
Such a lonely place and you can see in my face.
I place my hands in my pockets keeping the headphones blaring.
Tuning out the drowning noise of the city streets that have stop caring.


My feet pound the ground my head not in the game.
Wandering off to another place them here to remain tame.
It he
lps to stay calm, it's a better place.

Then the alternative of being in someone's face.
My feet take me where the music dares me to go.
It has allowed me to expand grow.

With no notion of giving up, if fact quite the opposite.
Don't know when to quit. Never have, never will.
Just keep the rhythm going in hoping others will take up the cause.
 
 
Photo Credit to photo club.Canadian geographic.ca since I don't have a picture of Queen St. in Fredericton and I don't live there anymore I had to use a photographer's picture

0 comments: